Monday, October 26, 2009

Change My Look


In this I needed to change my look and the background of a picture of me that was taken. For it I changed my hair color. And for my background, making its second appearance on my blog the legend it self, the 1969 Ford Mustang Fastback. Finally I added the Ford logo and turned it mostly black and white.

In this one it was a close up of my partner's face. I change his hair color and cleared up his face a bit. For his background I made it space and added a UFO on the left of the picture.
This it is for us to change a celebrity, so I picked Mariah Carey. I mean who doesn't like Mariah Carey. so for her i made her hair color a red and brown mix. I also made her eyes have a blue tint, but you can't see that to well.

For these photos I used the Elliptical Marquee, Polygonal Lasso, Color Balance, Quick Selection, Copy, Move, Paint Brush tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment